began testing the first alpha version of the next significant release of Debian-“BookWorm”. The release is expected in the summer of 2023.
The main changes:
- APT-Setup provides installation of certificates of certificate centers to organize certificates for loading packages on the HTTPS.
- Busybox includes AWK, Base64, Less and Stty.
- CDROM-DETECT has a definition of installation images on ordinary disks.
- In Choose-Mirror, the list of mirrors from the host mirror-master.debian.org.
- Linux nucleus is updated before the release of 5.19.
- The boot menu is unified for UEFI (GRUB) and BIOS (Syslinux).
- Implemented the converting of Debian 11 installations with a separate section
/usr in a new performance in which catalogs /bin, /sbin and /lib* are decorated as symbolic links to the corresponding catalogs inside /usr.
- Improved determination of multipath devices.
- Added package nvme -cli-superb.
- Implementation of Windows 11 and Exherbo Linuh.
- Experimental support for Dmraid.
- Added support for Bananapi_m2_ultra, Odroid-C4, Odroid-Hc4, Odroid-N2, Odroid-N2Plus, Librem5R4, Sifive Hifive Unmatched A00, Microchip Polafire-Sso