presented release Linux-Distribution , providing a compact systemic environment for various on the basis ARM processors, including various models of Raspberry Pi, Odroid, Orange Pi, Banana Pi, Helios64, Pine64, Nanopi and Cubieboard based on Allwinner, Amlogic, Action, Freescale / NXP, Marvell Armada Rockchip, Radxa and Samsung Exynos.
For the formation of assemblies, the DEBIAN and UBUNTU package bases are used, but the environment is completely re -registered using its own assembly system with the inclusion of optimizations to reduce size, increase productivity and use additional protection mechanisms. For example, the /Var /log section is mounted using ZRAM and is stored in a compressed form with a discharge of data to the drive once a day or at the end of the work. Section /TMP is mounted using TMPFS.
The project supports more than 30 options for Linux nucleus for different ARM and ARM64 platforms. To simplify the creation of their systemic images, packages and editorial offices of the distribution, SDK is provided. For pumping, ZSWAP is used. At the entrance to the SSH, an option is provided for using two -factor authentication. The composition includes the BOX64 emulator, which allows you to launch programs collected for processors based on architecture X86. ZFS can be used as a file system. Ready-made packages are offered for launching user environment based on KDE, GNOME, BUDGIE, CINMON, i3-WM, MATE, XFCE and XMONAD.
- began the formation of assemblies based on the package base of Debian 12 (Bookworm).
- Added official support of the user environment based on the window manager i3.
- Improved work packages Armbian-Innstaller, Armbian-Config and Armbian-Firstrun.
- Optimization of the package base, which is unified for various assemblies and selected user environment.
- For different package bases and user environment, the possibility of using unified application packages (Application Package) is given.
- Improved assembly on the Ubuntu base. The extra service “Ubuntu Advantage” is excluded from the assemblies. For browsers, ordinary packages are involved instead of Snap.
- Добавлена поддержка плат NanoPi R6S / R6C и Khadas Edge 2. Улучшена поддержка плат RK3588, BPi M5, rockchip64, Odroid M1, Odroid XU4, Raspberry Pi, OrangePi Zero, Orange Pi Zero 2, NanoPi R4S.
- The minimum set added the utilities of Sudo, WGET and HTOP.
- added Fonts-Noto-Color-Emoji package to display Emoji in the terminal.
- packages with the Linux nucleus are updated to versions 6.1, 6.2 and 6.2 (depending on the board). The default nuclei includes the assembly with FS Exfat (config_exfat_fs).