prepared updating the specialized assemblies distribution doglinux (debian livecd in style Puppy Linux), built on the package base of Debian 11 “Bullseye” and designed for testing and maintaining a PC and laptops. The composition includes applications such as GPUTEST, UNIGINE Heaven, CPU-X, GSMARTCONTROL, GPARTED, PARTIMAGE, PARTCLONE, TESTDISK, DDRESCE, WhDD, DMDE. The distribution allows you to check the operation of the equipment, load the processor and the video card, check the Smart HDD and NVME SSD. Size live-image , loaded from USB drives, 1.14 GB (torrent ).
In the new version:
- The packages of the base system are updated to the release of Debian 11.4. The MAN-DB package has been added and the English-speaking MAN pages were saved (in previous assemblies, all the MANs were cut out).
- The assembly for the architecture of AMD64 added libraries for launching 32-bit applications.
- Fixed scripts for creating the APT2SFS, APT2SFS-FullinST and REMASTERCOW modules. They no longer delete all MAN files, instead the call is added from the/usr/local/lib/clanup file, which can be supplemented.
- DD_RESCUE, LUVCVIEW and WhDD are rebuilt surrounded by Debian 11.
- Updated Chromium 103.0.5060.53, CPU-X 4.3.1, DMDE 220.127.116.110 and HDDSUPERCLONE 2.3.3.
- included in the alternative installation script instaddog2win (adds debiandog to Windows, installed in the EFI mode ).
- Loading in UEFI and Legacy/CSM mode is supported. Including over the network via PXE with NFS. From USB/SATA/NVME devices, from FAT32/Exfat/Ext2/3/4/NTFS file systems. UEFI Secure Boot is not supported, it needs to be disconnected.
- For new equipment, the HWE loading option is provided (Live/HWE includes fresh Linux, Libdrm and Mesa core).
- For compatibility with old equipment, the composition has Live32 i686 version with a core without Pae.
- The distribution size is optimized for use in Copy2ram mode (makes it possible to remove the USB-drive/network cable after loading). At the same time, only those SquashFS modules that are used are copied to RAM.
- Contains three versions of Proprietary drivers NVIDIA – 470.X, 390.X and 340.X. The driver module is determined by automatically .
- When starting the GPUTEST and UNIGINE HEAVEN, the configurations of laptops with hybrid video subsystems Intel+NVIDIA, Intel+AMD and AMD+NVIDIA are automatically determined and the necessary environment variables are set to launch on a discrete video card.